UltravioletPhotography

IR, Visual, UV, UG1 Animation

Wishing the labels were on each "page".

What do the numbers represent? Are those some kind of pigments?

Wishing the labels were on each "page".

What do the numbers represent? Are those some kind of pigments?

It says "old paint" on one of the pages. I assume the black beans are some kind of exception!

oh. I thought "old paint" referred to the wall??

This makes me want to raid the spice jars and try it myself. :lol:

Andy, Very nice cinnamon stick shots! Love that yellow in there. Thanks for posting those, I don't think I have seen those before.

Well, the 'powders' were something I was looking up for a dark black powder reference test. Because i was going to do a PTFE powder test today, but never go to that.

But then I found the old power tests, and decided to animate them into a gif file... never done that with multi-spectral shots before, don't know why, it is cool to see them like that, flashed one after the other, in the same position,

looks nice with tripod shots like that. So then I did the flowers, news shots from this year i thin, and more fun.

So this was all about animation, not really about anything else.

Yes, I know the labels would be nice for all the powder frames, but that IR shot was the only one that had them all included.

I mean, usually when I do these comparisons, I post several shots, or make a group comparison shot, but these animated gifs are kind of fun and nice, instead of scrolling back and forth.

So just for fun.