• Ultraviolet Photography
  •  

Book: Digital Ultraviolet and Infrared Photography, Adrian Davies

3 replies to this topic

#1 JMC

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:12

Got an email through today about Adrians new book - Digital Ultraviolet and Infrared Photography;

https://www.routledg...k/9781138200173

Great to see new work on the area being published. Mines been on order for a few months, so looking forward to it coming through the letterbox now :).

#2 Andrea B.

Desert Dancer

• Owner-Administrator
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 19:53

Isn't it wonderful to see our beloved UV/IR and UVIVF photography so well explained and documented !

A big "Congratulations" to Adrian for all his hard work. :D :D :D

I will go add a link to the new book in the Sticky. I think we have 3 members' books listed there now. B)
Andrea G. Blum
Often found hanging out with flowers & bees.

#3 nfoto

Fierce Bear of the North

• Owner-Administrator
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 23:31

Obvious to be had as a christmas gift - although I don't celebrate this event myself, but rules are to be flexed once in a while :D

Would have done this right now hadn't my credit card been hacked (and the bank, fortunately, spotted the theft right away so account was immediately blocked). However, until the new card is in my possession, 'net-based purchases have to be put on hold.

Looking forward to some interesting reading though.
Bjørn Birna Rørslett

#4 Andrea B.

Desert Dancer

• Owner-Administrator
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 17:11

Please contact Adrian Davies via PM for a discount code if you would like to order his new book. :)

[UVP permits a one-time announcement of any new product or book from a vendor/member or author/member.]
Andrea G. Blum
Often found hanging out with flowers & bees.