UltravioletPhotography

Greetings from South Africa

Terry

Hi

I am from Pretoria South Africa.

I've been shooting for more than 30 years but only very recently got into UV. Also shoot IR with various filters and have a dedicated 6D converted to 590nm.

I have a Sony @5000 full spectrum body and use numerous Minolta as well as the Sony 16 f2.8 with a Kolari Vision UV bandpass filter

I also have a Nikon D200 FS but that will probably be finding a new home now that I have the Sony.

Look forward to participating and learning.

Attached my first flower in UV shot with Minolta 50mm f1.7 ISO1600 1/60th

post-164-0-80276200-1507996212.jpg

Most welcome. You come from a region with amazing floral diversity. Perhaps I can take the occasion as an inducement to publish my many SA photos ....

Most welcome. You come from a region with amazing floral diversity. Perhaps I can take the occasion as an inducement to publish my many SA photos ....

Please do so - would love to see them

Hello Terry and welcome to UVP! I hope you find our little website interesting and useful.

We are always looking for contributions to our botanical database and hope to eventually have some from you.

Hello Terry and welcome to UVP! I hope you find our little website interesting and useful.

We are always looking for contributions to our botanical database and hope to eventually have some from you.

Thank you Andrea, looking at the extensive database that is unlikely but you never know :)