UltravioletPhotography

Greetings from Vienna

kogakunippon

kogakunippon

My name is Wolfgang Steiner, 48 years old, father from a wonderful 16 year old daughter, married since 1995 with my beautiful wife. I live in vienna/austria and as some of you guys may know already, I am into photography since the early 90’s.

In 2005 I started to look behind the border from „normal“ visible photography and did some beginner research in ultraviolet, with wrong results as I must admit. Most of my conclusions at that time were smply wrong because I didnt spend enough time reading the webpages from Dr. Klaus Schmitt and Dr. Enrico Savazzi.

Anyway, .. photography is my life and because of my next journey to Japan on 1st july 2016 I am into ultraviolet photography again. This time I will do some temples and landscapes at night in Tokyo and Narita.

Thanks for letting me join to this amazing forum Bjørn!

Regards to all of you guys

Wolfgang

post-119-0-51884800-1466350155.jpg

Hello Wolfgang and welcome to UVP.

I hope you enjoy the site. We are a kind of low-key and slow little place, but we really enjoy our UV experiments.

I'll be looking forward to your contributions.

Cannot add much to what Andrea already has written, except extending a heartfelt welcome of my own. Our small community benefits each time new members enter.

Your flower picture indicates we can expect nice contributions from your side in the future.