UltravioletPhotography

Hello!

Aurora

Hi!

I'm a newbie in UV and IR photography, but very interested with what it can show. I'm trying to learn all I can and wanted to thanks you for allowing me to join this nice forum full of very interesting infos :)

Welcome and please feel at home. There is a wealth of insights and knowledge amongst our international community of members. Go ahead and ask to your heart's desire. None of us has forgotten what it was like to commence the mysterious domain of UV photography. If you want to throw in some IR or multi-spectral work as well, that is also just fine with us.

Hi Aurora and welcome to UVP. Hope you enjoy the site. We have lots of info in our quiet little corner of the world. We are always happy to help out any way we can. Sometimes it does take us a day or two to catch up. (Bjørn and I travel a lot in the spring and summer.)

I definitely welcome IR contributions to the site. Currently we have an 'informal' Infrared section. That can be expanded if there is interest over time. Most of us shooting Ultraviolet have a strong interest in Infrared and Multispectral work also.