UltravioletPhotography

Another Curious Newbie

djt

I've returned to photography after many years away and found that one of the things I enjoy greatly is infrared.

I started with an IR leaking Olympus EM-5 and a tripod, and now use a multispectral converted E-PM2 with a variety of IR lenses. I mostly process to black and white and feel like I'm just scratching the surface.

But with a multispectrum modified camera UV is just to tantalizing to now explore as well. I have no specific goals other than to see what I can produce that pleases me.

I'm just starting and have done little more than reading. So I'll be lurking and asking naive questions for a while.

Thanks for allowing me to join the community.

You are most welcome. Feel free to ask to your heart's content. Existing members ought to have their own steep learning curve in mind, or are still climbing it :D

Hi Dave and welcome to UVP. We hope you enjoy the site and find some useful information!!

We are small and sometimes it takes a day or two to see answers as activity varies here by season (and job committments and the other usual stuff). :)

I added an answer to your other post here: http://www.ultravioletphotography.com/content/index.php/topic/1724-first-experimental-uv-kit-questions/